top of page


Commercial truck insurance or trucker's insurance, is a specific type of auto insurnace policy developed to cover the needs of truck drivers and trucking companies.

Types Of Insurance We Provide:

  • Owner Operator

  • Monoline Insurance

  • Auto & Commercial Trucking Liability 

  • General Liability

  • Physical Damage

  • Motor Truck Cargo

  • Bobtail/Non-Trucking Liability 

  • Fuel Tax Bond

  • Brokerage Bond

QUESTIONS?  Call 509-571-1656 or fill out the form to get a quote started today!

Get A Quote

Types of Commercial Trucking Insurance
Trucking Miles.jpg
Commercial Trucking Liability

Commercial Trucking liability insurance helps cover the financial responsibility if you're at fault in an accident and people are injured or their property is damaged. A minimum amount of commercial auto liability insurance (or proof of financial responsibility) is required in most states.

Trucking Unit Reporting.jpg
Commercial Trucking Physical Damage

Commercial Trucking physical damage insurance covers your commercial truck and commercial trailer.  Whether is be for replacement, damage or repair from instences such as fire, theft, flood and vandalism, your physical damage insurance has you covered.

trucking Accounting.jpg
Commercial Trucking Inland Marine

Commercial Trucking Inland Marine insurance covers equipment, materials and other products when being transported.  Collisions and theft of cargo are the most common instances of inland marine claims and losses.

Property Insurance.jpg
Commercial Trucking General Liability

Commercial Truck General Liability Insurance covers you in the event of an injury or property damage that occurs as a result of business not related to operating your truck. 

Bobtail Truckers Insurance.jpg
Commercial Trucking Bobtail Insurance

Bobtail insurance is a liability only policy. It covers you if you're involved in and responsible for an accident while driving a truck under someone else's trucking liability without a trailer.

bottom of page